Your gateway to tropical living in the Whitsundays
Port of Airlie is the vibrant, new gateway for The Great Barrier Reef and 74 Islands of the Whitsundays. Surrounded by stunning natural beauty and a colourful, cosmopolitan atmosphere, Port of Airlie is a place to seek inspiration, to reach higher and to reflect on what you’ve achieved. Port of Airlie is a world-class destination that includes a first-class marina with berths ranging in size from 10m right up to 50m superyacht berths.
Port of Airlie also includes:
- The Boathouse featuring 56 luxury apartments
- The Boathouse managed by Internationally renowned Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
- The Cove precinct featuring waterfront land and housing
- Boathaven Beach – stunning 240m public all-tide, north facing beach
- Dining, fashion and retail precinct comprising 16 tenancies including Coffee Club, Billabong, Calypso Resort Wear, Aimer Accessory’s, Cha’mah Moroccan Restaurant, and Denman Cellars & Beer Cafe – serving over 700 beers from Australia and around the world.
- Public harbour side boardwalk
- Cruise Whitsundays Passenger Terminal coming mid 2014
- Transit Terminal with car parking
Suburb: AIRLIE BEACH, QLDView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business
Our full service marina includes:
- Friendly staff to catch your lines and assist you into the berth
- Power and water
- After hour’s security patrols
- Access Controlled and key entry gates
- On water refuelling (Diesel, ULP, Premium)
- Terms to suit your budget
- Haulout, refit and repair services
Prices start from just $384 per month for a 30ft boat on a one year term.
Suburb: WOONGOOLBA, QLDView Business Get a Quote Get a quote from this Business